Please click the green arrows in each box to see the full list of available resources in each category.
The resources below are for non-commercial, personal use only. Content from these articles may not be copied, modified, redistributed, re-branded or otherwise reused in any form, without first seeking written the consent of KSL Training. Contact us for more information.
Any unauthorised use of our content will result in legal action for breach of copyright. We will also submit a DMCA take-down against any website found to have reproduced our content, in violation of KSL Consulting copyright. We routinely monitor the Internet for unauthorised use of our work.
Creativity and Innovation
Practical tips to develop your creativity and innovation to improve idea generation and inspirational thought processes.
Free guides to help you improve customer service in your organisation including staff training ideas and how to deal with difficult behaviour.
- How to improve customer service
- Dealing with difficult behaviour
- Handling customer complaints
- Understanding customer needs
- Meeting customer needs
- Engaging with your customers
- Delighting your customers
- Empowering your staff to support customers
- Developing a customer service training programme
- Customer service training ideas
- Creating customer focused processes
- Introduction to mystery shopping