Use of Data for Marketing Purposes
Personal data is not used for direct marketing purposes if you opt-out of receiving such information.
If you have downloaded one of our PDF articles and checked the "Receive Updates" box, we may send you occasional emails to inform you of new resources we have available on that particular topic, or to make you aware of related products and training services.
If you do not wish to receive this information please uncheck "Receive Updates" on the PDF Download Form before you submit the form or to unsubscribe. Any marketing emails we send out to ‘opted-in’ parties will also have an "Unsubscribe" link included.
All information supplied via our online forms will reside on our UK servers for a reasonable time period only. All our computer servers have advanced firewalls, up to date virus and malware detection and the latest Microsoft operating system security updates.
KSL Training abides by the following Data Protection practices:-
- Personal data is not used for direct marketing purposes if you opt-out of receiving such information.
- Under no circumstances is personal data shared or sold to third parties.
- Personal data is obtained only for our specified and lawful purpose or purposes, and is not further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or purposes.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes is not kept for longer than deemed reasonably necessary.
- Personal data is processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Data Protection Act.
- Personal data is not transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area.
Psychometric Testing and Assessment Services
As part of our psychometric testing and assessment services, we may be sent the personal data of candidates. This may include candidate name, telephone number and email address/es.
Candidate data is not used for marketing purposes and is not shared with any third party companies and is treated in accordance with our "Data Security" policy (above).
You can return to the last page you were viewing by clicking here.