KSL Training is a trading name of KSL Consulting Ltd, UK company registration number 05390546.
When you complete an enquiry form on our website, KSL receive a secure email from our dedicated mail server which contains some personal data. This includes:
- Email address
- Telephone number
KSL record this information in our ‘leads management database’, along with the exact nature of the enquiry.
Use of Data
We use any personal data we collect for lawful business purposes only. For example, we use data we collect from website contact forms just to respond to enquiries, provide quotes, prepare proposals and arrange new assignments. In addition, we then follow-up all business enquiries after a reasonable period of time.
Data Storage & Security
As a company, we use Dropbox For Business, a secure cloud-based storage solution, to host all our company files and data. Dropbox are avidly working towards GDPR compliance by 25th May 2018. Read more about Dropbox’s GDPR compliance journey.
Personal data collected through KSL’s business activities resides securely on Dropbox For Business for a reasonable time period only, before being deleted.
Dropbox’s security practices adhere to the most widely accepted security and privacy standards in the world. These include ISO 27001/2, ISO27018/17 and SOC 2. Read Dropbox’s Privacy and Data Protection Whitepaper for more information.
In addition, within the KSL office, all our computers have firewalls, up to date virus and malware protection and the latest Microsoft operating system security updates.
Psychometric Testing and Assessment Services
As part of our psychometric testing and assessment services, we receive the personal data of candidates. This includes candidate name, telephone number and email address/es.
We do not use candidate personal data for marketing purposes, nor share it with any third party companies. We store such data in accordance with "Data Storage & Security" (above).
KSL Training abides by the following Data Protection practices:-
- We do not use personal data for direct marketing purposes without receiving express prior consent to do so.
- We do not share or sell personal data to third parties. Exceptions to this include the sharing of some personal data with our trusted trainers. In addition, certain projects necessitate the sharing of personal data with our printing and logistics company and (in the case of psychometric testing) the test providers.
- KSL collect personal data solely for our specified and lawful purpose or purposes. We do not further process data in any manner incompatible with that purpose or purposes.
- We do not keep personal data for longer than we deem reasonably necessary for the intended business purpose.
- KSL process personal data in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Data Protection Act.
- We do not transfer personal data to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area.
You can return to the last page you were viewing by clicking here.