NLP Sales Training Course
Enhance your selling skills by using NLP sales techniques.
This two-day NLP sales training course develops Neuro Linguistic Programming techniques to improve client relationships and ultimately to achieve greater success at selling. Run by an experienced NLP Master Practitioner, it is also available as virtual training via Zoom.
This course is focused on taking participants’ existing sales skills to the next level. Building on their experience as a sales person and knowledge of the sales process and skills, this course will help participants understand the principles of NLP and how they enhance the selling and buying experience.
Delegates will be able to utilise tools, NLP sales techniques and models for developing enhanced rapport with buyers, truly understanding the client’s needs and making it easy to sell to them, whilst adopting the mindset and attitude of high performing sales people.
NLP training is ideal for those with some experience of selling and who want to take their skills to an advanced level to achieve greater success with relative ease. We are also able to provide bespoke NLP courses to meet your specific needs.
By the end of this two-day course, the participants will have:
- Understood that buyers buy emotionally as well as logically
- Applied NLP sales techniques to build rapport and connect with buyers at a deeper and personal level
- Recognised some of the thinking and language patterns that make each individual unique
- Identified each buyer’s individual buying map
- Tailored their sales approach to the individual buyer’s style and talk in their language
- Understood and adopted the beliefs of sales excellence
- Asked powerful questions to further recognise the buyer’s personal buying map
- Applied tools and techniques to empathise with buyers – seeing things from their perspective
- Influenced with integrity and practised selling with NLP successfully to individuals
- Created a personal development and action plan that will be applied back in the workplace
- How buyers buy
- Principles of NLP and selling with NLP
- Communication – words, tone and body language
- Building relationships with individuals
- Levels of rapport
The buyer’s personal buying map
- Visual, auditory, kinaesthetic
- Matching and mismatching
- Recognising the language in others
- Selling to individual preferences
Review from Day One and “homework”
- Successes and challenges
- Sharing learning
Successful sales mindset
- Beliefs and behaviours
Empathy – stepping into the buyer’s shoes
- Perceptual positions
- Stepping into the buyers’ shoes
Influencing and selling with integrity
- Match, pace, lead
Powerful questions – eliciting the personal buying map
- Clean questions
- Precision questions
Pulling it all together
- Practise sessions
The training will be supported with:
- An optional participant pre-course questionnaire and/or pre-course reading on selling with NLP
- A colour printed workbook with tips, techniques and space for personal notes
NLP sales training - UK pricing
The pricing below is for delivering the NLP sales training course on a weekday, for the specified number of participants. Prices exclude travel expenses and optional workbook printing. We supply a free PDF for our client to print the training materials.
- 3-10 participants £2400 +VAT
Type of course: In-house or Virtual
Our NLP sales training is run at the business premises of our client, on an agreed date. Also available as a bite-size virtual course via Zoom. The minimum number of course participants is 3, read why.
Our prices already include some tailoring of the course to your business needs, as standard. For example, we will embed your own work-based scenarios into the training, at no additional cost. Alternatively, to discuss a fully bespoke course…
Some additional discounts are available for not-for-profit organisations, the NHS and Public Sector, as well as registered charities…
Testimonials from previous attendees
Enjoyed the training it has opened my thoughts up on how I manage myself 1-2-1 and over the phone.
Very knowledgeable trainer who listened to our needs and really understood what we wanted to achieve, then helped us meet those needs.
I found the training very useful and informative.
Very well planned around our particular needs.
I was personally unsure prior to the course – as not in comfort zone – but found it very interesting and learnt new things. Very well presented.
Jacqueline was very good at explaining NLP and fitting it around how our organisation works.