Build high performing teams in your organisation.
Raise team motivation and performance levels to achieve your business goals, with our high performance teams course.
This in-house training course is designed for those who are new to leadership positions or need to raise the performance and synergy of their team.
The course is designed to help managers and team leaders develop the knowledge and skills to create and maintain a high performance team.
We will utilise the Belbin Team Roles model and self perception inventory to raise self awareness of participant’s preferred team role within a team as well as the other behavioural characteristics that need to be present to achieve a high performing team.
Participants will also learn techniques that will engage and inspire their teams to achieve a higher level of team performance and synergy.
By the end of KSL’s one-day high performance teams training course, the participants will have:
- Identified strategies to manage the different behavioural roles people take within a team and ways to improve team dynamics
- Established personal strategies and actions that will build and maintain a high performing team
- Communicated their own team vision in an engaging way to encourage team member “buy in”
- Characteristics of high performance teams
- Defining a team
- Stages of group development
- Group exercise ‘shapes’ and review, facilitator presentation, small group and individual exercise
- Achieving high performing team dynamics
- Introduction to Belbin Team Roles
- Characteristics and functions of each Team Role
- Review of own preferred Team Roles
- Facilitator presentation and group discussion, small group activity, individual review of own Self Perception Inventory report
- Building a high performance team case study
- Motivating employees
- Giving feedback
- Team role dynamics within own team
- Small group exercise reviewing case study and group presentation and discussion, individual reflective exercise with co-coaching
- Creating a high team performance management culture
- Nine steps to leading high performing teams
- Improving own team performance management
- Activity, review performance guide to Leading High Performing Teams, individual exercise and co-coaching
- Creating a compelling vision
- Steps to creating a compelling vision
- Tips on conveying your vision
- Short facilitator presentation, individual visioning activity followed by presentation and feedback in small groups
- Adapting your leadership style
- Review of leadership styles and when to use
- Adapting to each person and situation
- Group discussion, presentation, paired exercise, individual reflective exercise
- Next steps
- Review of learning and action planning
The training will be supported with:
- an optional participant pre-course questionnaire and/or pre-course reading
- a colour printed workbook with tips, techniques and space for personal notes
© KSL Consulting Ltd. DO NOT COPY content from this page. Plagiarism will result in prosecution.
The course was well organised, efficient, good pace, enthusiastic. Clear instruction with sufficient time for exercises and breaks. Highly recommended.
Primary Care Worker – NHS
Interesting. Enjoyed the day.
Paul Batten, Head of Estates, Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice
More customer reviews
To request a quote or make a booking, please complete the form below.
Note: Form fields with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Please complete them in order to submit the form.
This KSL course is delivered as “in-house training”, at your business premises anywhere in the UK, or at a venue of your choice.
Contact us for pricing or to discuss your needs.
Flexible to suit client needs.
In-House Training Locations
We can deliver in-house high performance teams courses to companies across the UK, with local trainers in the following locations:
- London and the South East
- Norwich and East Anglia
- Leeds and Bradford
- Oxford and Swindon
- Manchester and the North West
- Southampton and Bournemouth
- Birmingham and the Midlands
- Cardiff and South Wales
- Devon, Cornwall and the South West
- Glasgow and Edinburgh, Scotland