Learn the art of effective networking in business.
A comprehensive one day networking skills training programme, offered as an in-company course, facilitated by an experienced trainer and coach, in London and the South East.
The business networking skills training course is designed for individuals wanting to develop their skills, confidence and strategy for networking, to win business. The course can also be delivered for women only to address their specific networking challenges.
This one-day course will provide participants with a range of business networking tools and techniques that will allow them to develop a networking strategy and plan to achieve their goals. Participants will develop their business networking skills to ‘work the room’ with confidence, develop relationships and convert them into business.
By the end of this one-day networking for business training course, the participants will have:
- Understood the full scope and benefits of networking as a tool to raise the profile of their organisation, their team and themselves.
- Prepared for networking events and other networking activity to achieve their objectives.
- ‘Worked the room’ confidently – starting conversations, keeping conversations going and moving on with ease.
- Facilitated conversations between others.
- Removed any mental barriers between themselves and effective networking.
- The PINK approach to networking – introduction to networking
- Applying networking to your role and objectives
- Mapping your network – uncovering the contacts you already have in your network
- Improving the quality and quantity of your contacts– activities and skills
- Developing existing contacts
- Asking for referrals, resources, help and advice
- Removing the mental barriers to networking – confidence building
- Playing to your strengths
- Making new business contacts including ‘working the room’ skills
- Making contact
- Approaching people
- Starting conversations
- Keeping it going
- Moving on
- Following up
- Maintaining contact
- Networking action plans
- The facilitator will demonstrate and present a range of business networking techniques and facilitate participants’ contributions to ensure an engaging and interactive session
- There will be a range of individual and small group exercises, facilitated group discussion, group practise sessions followed with a personal action planning session
The training will be supported with:
- An optional participant pre-course questionnaire and/or pre-course reading covering networking skills for business
- A colour printed workbook with networking tips, techniques and space for personal notes
© KSL Consulting Ltd. DO NOT COPY content from this page. Plagiarism will result in prosecution.
An approachable and knowledgeable trainer.
Informal environment and a good opportunity to practice how to network.
Very useful training with helpful tips to overcome the fear of networking.
Practical sessions mixed with learning was a good format for the session.
More customer reviews
4.7/5 stars from 30 reviews on FreeIndex
To request a quote or make a booking, please complete the form below.
Note: Form fields with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Please complete them in order to submit the form.
The business networking course is delivered as “in-house training” at your business premises, or at a venue of your choice.
Contact us for pricing or to discuss your needs.
Flexible to suit client needs.
In-House Training Locations
We can deliver networking skills training to companies in the following areas:
- London and the South East
- The Thames Valley – including Reading, Slough, Maidenhead, Oxford and Swindon
- Norwich and East Anglia
- Leeds and Bradford
- Manchester and the North West
- Southampton and Bournemouth
- Birmingham and the Midlands
- Cardiff and South Wales
- Devon, Cornwall and the South West
- Glasgow and Edinburgh, Scotland