Business Networking Course
Learn the art of effective networking in business.
A comprehensive one day networking skills training programme, offered as an in-company course, facilitated by an experienced trainer and coach, in London and the South East.
The networking skills course provides participants with a range of business networking tools and techniques. As a result, they will be able to develop a networking strategy and plan to achieve their goals. Participants will develop their business networking skills to ‘work the room’ with confidence, develop relationships and convert them into business.
For individuals wanting to develop their skills, confidence and strategy for networking, to win business. The networking course can also be delivered for women only, to address their specific networking challenges.
By the end of the one-day networking training course, the participants will have:
- Understood the full scope and benefits of networking as a tool to raise the profile of their organisation, their team and themselves.
- Prepared for networking events and other networking activity to achieve their objectives.
- ‘Worked the room’ confidently – starting conversations, keeping conversations going and moving on with ease.
- Facilitated conversations between others.
- Removed any mental barriers between themselves and effective networking.
The PINK approach to networking – introduction to networking
- Applying networking to your role and objectives
- Mapping your network – uncovering the contacts you already have in your network
- Improving the quality and quantity of your contacts– activities and skills
- Developing existing contacts
- Asking for referrals, resources, help and advice
- Removing the mental barriers to networking – confidence building
- Playing to your strengths
Making new business contacts including ‘working the room’ skills
- Making contact
- Approaching people
- Starting conversations
- Keeping it going
- Moving on
- Following up
- Maintaining contact
Networking action plans
- The facilitator will demonstrate and present a range of business networking techniques and facilitate participants’ contributions to ensure an engaging and interactive session
- There will be a range of individual and small group exercises, facilitated group discussion, group practise sessions followed with a personal action planning session
The networking skills training will be supported with:
- An optional participant pre-course questionnaire and/or pre-course reading covering networking skills for business
- A colour printed workbook with networking tips, techniques and space for personal notes
The business networking course is delivered as “in-house training” at your business premises, or at a venue of your choice. Contact us for pricing or to discuss your needs.
Flexible to suit client needs.
In-House Training Locations
We deliver networking training courses in the following areas:
- London and the South East
- The Thames Valley – including Slough, Maidenhead, Oxford and Swindon
- East Anglia
- Southampton and Bournemouth
- Birmingham and the Midlands
- Cardiff and South Wales
- Exeter and the South West
Need a bespoke networking training course?
At KSL Training, even our standard courses include some tailoring to your business. To discuss a fully bespoke course call: +44 (0) 1635 890450
What’s included already…
- Up to 30 minute telephone conversation with our office team
- Pre-course information and activity
- Embedding of your own work-based scenarios
Tailor the training…
- Up to 60 minute telephone conversation with your chosen trainer
- Up to 2 hours modification of existing training materials
- Reinforce your policies and procedures within the training
+£550 per course
Fully Bespoke Training…
- Half-day meeting with your chosen trainer to ensure the training meets your needs, building the ideal programme with you
- A plan of how the learning will be applied and measured and an agreed project plan
- 2 x 30 - 60 minute telephone conversations with the trainer
Testimonials from previous attendees
Informal environment and a good opportunity to practice how to network.
Very useful training with helpful tips to overcome the fear of networking.