As many organisations have now realised, performance coaching is vital for individuals to stay ahead at both a professional and personal level.
At KSL Training, we provide a professional performance based coaching programme for executives, managers and employees at all levels to help them excel at achieving high performance levels in a manner that suits the organisation’s culture.
Once we have taken time to understand your real coaching need, we will suggest a programme in a time frame and style to suit. We’ll then introduce you to one of our professional performance coaches, who we believe will be best suited for you.
Performance coaching can cover a wide range of challenges that face an individual, but we have listed below a few examples of the diverse applications we have experience with:
- Managing the transition to a more senior job role
- Improving peer working relationships
- Increasing personal levels of influence to achieve results
- Managing self and others to achieve performance targets in line with agreed time frames
- Improving the performance of the team to achieve critical goals
- Managing an employee with personal difficulties affecting their performance at work
- Increasing self awareness of personal impact on other team members
- Preparing for and acquiring promotion
- Improving internal sales processes to increase sales results
- Communicating with impact and credibility
- Reducing conflict and enhancing working relationships within the team
All of our performance coaches are CIPD qualified and have a great understanding of the business world with a proven track record in performance coaching managers and executives to achieve their business goals and objectives.
They also have extensive experience in management development which provides them with a great toolkit of models and tools that can enhance self awareness and coaching for high performance.
Once we have understood your performance coaching requirements, we will utilise the most appropriate and relevant coaching tools and models to enhance the overall programme. These could be, but not limited to:
- Self awareness questionnaires e.g. OPQ, MBTI, Emotional Intelligence, Belbin
- Colleague feedback e.g. 360 degree feedback
- Skills questionnaires e.g. time management, communication, presentation skills
- Task observation and feedback e.g. conducting a meeting
- Role play with feedback
- Self managed learning tools to support the coaching e.g. reading, project, a personal development activity
No coaching programme is identical. Once we have fully understood your real need, we will suggest a performance coaching programme with time frames and goals. Below is an example structure for a typical programme:
- Discussion with commissioning client to agree performance coaching parameters
- Initial face-to-face discussion to identify the coaching requirements, set measureable goals (include the use of psychometric or skills based questionnaire with feedback) and agree coaching contract
- Performance coaching sessions x 3 over 3 months
- Telephone reviews each month
- Final review of goals, agree next steps and arrange feedback to commissioning client
To explore how we can help you with your or your team’s performance coaching needs, please complete our enquiry form or telephone us.