Emotional Intelligence Course
Develop your interpersonal skills with our Emotional Intelligence course.
A practical emotional intelligence course which gives useful insights into how emotions shape our behaviour and how we can use this to inspire high performance.
To increase participants’ knowledge of “EQ” and to improve their interpersonal and intra-personal skills, as well as their adaptability, stress management and general mood.
Our emotional intelligence training builds an understanding of how emotions shape who we are, how we relate to others and how to improve relationships. Participants will leave with tools that shine a light on what EQ is and how to use it to great effect.
By the end of this two-day emotional intelligence course, the participants will have:
- Gained an insight into emotional intelligence, what it is and how you can use it
- Developed an awareness of the BarOn EQ-i model, used to measure emotional intelligence
- Developed self awareness and self management of personal emotions
- Explored ways to advance personal emotional intelligence
- Recognised emotions in others, responding to those emotions in order to inspire high performance
- Understood the consequences of behaviour and weigh decisions before action
The course focuses on:
- Definition of EQ is and its key components – BarOn EQ-i
- Occupational EQ and self-awareness
- Empathy & relationships for improved communications
- Managing your own emotions to positive outcomes
- Understanding change & others – difference in communication and decision-making
- Self-motivation & SOCS problem-solving
The latest thinking on EQ will be shared with the group and there will be regular opportunities for skills practice in both small and larger groups. Skills will be reviewed for continuous improvement.
The learning will have four fundamental principles which will be:
- Highly engaging – (methods that talk to the ‘head and heart’)
- Interactive – (mix of experience, discussion and practice)
- Innovative – (latest thinking & tools) and…
- Encourage participation – (a ‘Socratic’ learning methodology applied) so that delegates take ownership of their own development and future behaviour.
The emotional intelligence training will be supported with:
- An optional participant pre-course questionnaire
- A set of colour printed course materials with space for personal notes
The emotional intelligence course is run as “in-house training” in London and the South East. Contact us for pricing or to discuss your needs.
Flexible to suit client needs.
In-House Training Locations
We deliver in-house emotional intelligence training to companies in London and the South East of England, as well as the Thames Valley. This also includes the following locations:
- Slough, Maidenhead, Reading, Oxford and Swindon
- Southampton and Bournemouth
Need a bespoke emotional intelligence training course?
At KSL Training, even our standard courses include some tailoring to your business. To discuss a fully bespoke course call: +44 (0) 1635 890450
What’s included already…
- Up to 30 minute telephone conversation with our office team
- Pre-course information and activity
- Embedding of your own work-based scenarios
Tailor the training…
- Up to 60 minute telephone conversation with your chosen trainer
- Up to 2 hours modification of existing training materials
- Reinforce your policies and procedures within the training
+£450 per course
Fully Bespoke Training…
- Half-day meeting with your chosen trainer to ensure the training meets your needs, building the ideal programme with you
- A plan of how the learning will be applied and measured and an agreed project plan
- 2 x 30 - 60 minute telephone conversations with the trainer
Testimonials from previous attendees
Very insightful content and form. Good programme. Dynamic – Great – I feel ‘happy’ on this 2 days training and will relay to my team.
Demystified/made a seemingly complex topic seem not complex at all.