Influencing Skills Course
Learn new skills and strategies for influencing people.
This one-day course helps delegates develop their influencing and persuasion skills, building confidence and rapport, to enhance personal impact.
This course is designed to help delegates become more influential, persuasive and successful in the workplace.
Run in a practical and fun environment, the training develops the delegates’ ability to successfully collaborate with others, at different levels in their organisation. Importantly, delegates learn effective persuasion skills to achieve more of their desired outcomes.
By the end of the influencing skills training, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective influencing skills in a variety of situations
- Improve their ability to overcome resistance in others
- Respond to diverse personalities using a variety of communication styles and bargaining powers
Impact of a Powerful Communicator
- How your behaviour impacts on your chances of success when trying to influence others
My Personal Impact
- Understanding the power of having strong personal impact to confidently influence others
Communicating with Impact
- Using rapport building techniques, and persuasion and influencing skills to create a positive impact
- Using a self assessment you will consider the impact of your preferred style of influencing
- How to use Johari Window to develop your internal and external networks
- How to deal with the resistance you face from others
- Preparing yourself to influence others in the future
- How will you influence more effectively and create greater impact in the future.
The influencing training will be supported with:
- An optional participant pre-course questionnaire and/or pre-course reading
- A colour printed workbook with coaching tips, techniques and space for personal notes
The influencing skills training is run at your business premises anywhere in the UK, or at a venue of your choice. Contact us for pricing or to discuss your needs.
Flexible to suit client needs.
In-House Training Locations
We deliver influencing training to companies across the UK, with local trainers in the following areas:
- London and the South East
- The Thames Valley – including Slough, Maidenhead, Oxford and Swindon
- Norwich and East Anglia
- Leeds and Bradford
- Manchester and the North West
- Southampton and Bournemouth
- Birmingham and the Midlands
- Cardiff and South Wales
- Exeter and the South West
- Glasgow and Edinburgh, Scotland
Need a bespoke influencing training course?
At KSL Training, even our standard courses include some tailoring to your business. To discuss a fully bespoke course call: +44 (0) 1635 890450
What’s included already…
- Up to 30 minute telephone conversation with our office team
- Pre-course information and activity
- Embedding of your own work-based scenarios
Tailor the training…
- Up to 60 minute telephone conversation with your chosen trainer
- Up to 2 hours modification of existing training materials
- Reinforce your policies and procedures within the training
+£450 per course
Fully Bespoke Training…
- Half-day meeting with your chosen trainer to ensure the training meets your needs, building the ideal programme with you
- A plan of how the learning will be applied and measured and an agreed project plan
- 2 x 30 - 60 minute telephone conversations with the trainer
Testimonials from previous attendees
Influencing Skills is a new course from KSL. As a result, it is awaiting client testimonials.