In response to the unique challenges organisations find themselves in as they recover from the impact of Covid-19, we offer a range of 2 to 6 hour online virtual training workshops and 1 hour coaching sessions. Each is specifically designed to help support our clients and their teams, as they continue to work from home or transition their teams back into the workplace.
These coaching sessions and training workshops enable support directly into the homes of remote working staff or those accessing an individual computer at work to support the current challenges they face. Each session is run in a collaborative and engaging online training format, led by an experienced trainer.
Virtual Training Solutions (PDF)
Bite-Size Virtual Training Programmes
Choose from our range of focused virtual training and coaching sessions to build a programme that meets the needs of your leaders and their team members:
For senior leaders and middle managers…
- Leading in a Remote Working Environment
- Virtual Communication, Constructive Conflict and Collaboration
- Decision Making and Accountability on Virtual Teams
- Managing Performance in Virtual & Hybrid Teams
- Leading Change in a VUCA* World
- Managing Change in a VUCA* World
- Emotional Intelligence for Managers
- RESET© The Changing Ways of Working
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking
- Creative Thinking
- Leadership Coaching Through Changing Times
* What is VUCA? *
For first line managers and team leaders…
For professionals leading virtual meetings or events…
- Chairing Virtual Meetings
- Hosting Webinars
- Business Networking in a Virtual World
- Presenting in a Virtual World
- Delivering Engaging Virtual Training
- Virtual Sales Meetings
- Sales and Business Development Through and Beyond COVID-19
- Managing Virtual Meetings and Events Using MS Teams
- Minute Taking in a Virtual World
For team members…
- Working Productively From Home
- Your Wellbeing Matters
- Communicating in Colour
- The Art of Communication
- Building Your Resilience
- Mindset Management
- Influencing & Persuading
- Confidently Managing Conflict
- Understanding Change in a VUCA* World
- Emotional Intelligence for Individuals
A comprehensive 4 x half-day wellbeing programme for teams. We also offer a range of Wellbeing Masterclasses delivered by our Wellbeing Consultant Sam Ellis, as 1-hour or 2-hour sessions.
Building The Right Virtual Training Programme For You
Blended Learning: For all virtual training programmes, we can build a blended learning programme that meets your participant training needs and availability, from ‘Bite size’ to ¾ day:
- Virtual training sessions to…
- One-to-one virtual coaching sessions and
- Facilitated virtual team meetings
Modular Learning: Build the right programme with these:
- ‘Bite Size’ modules (for up to 8 to 12 participants, topic dependent) or…
- ¾ day programme (for up to 8 participants) for increased depth of learning or…
- 2 to 4 ‘Bite Size’ modules if you prefer
Editable Journals: All programmes come with a participant journal in an editable PDF format, enabling participants to make personal notes and take away the tools and techniques covered within the training.
Virtual Meeting Platform: KSL’s preferred training platform is Zoom. Other virtual meeting platforms such as MS Teams can be catered for with a small re-design fee and early facilitator access for training preparation.
Participant Zoom Briefing: Participants are provided with either a ten minute video demonstrating how to use Zoom or attend a short virtual briefing session prior to the training.
Pre and Post Learning: To align the training to real world challenges, participants are encouraged to identify workplace situations before the training so that they can relate the tools and techniques covered to solving these in the best way. They are then provided with a Participant Coaching Guide to help facilitate their application of learning after the training.
Measuring Results: Managers are also encouraged through a Manager Coaching Guide and Post Training Evaluation Form to actively support the learners learning and measure the impact of the training on their performance.
Adapting our Face-to-Face Courses: We have converted many of our current standard course offerings to a virtual learning format. The optimum number for our adapted half and full day meeting room based programmes is 6 to 8 to ensure each participant achieves their learning goals.
Our virtual courses include, but are not limited to:
Leadership and Management
Sales and Customer Service
Get in touch to discuss how we can best support you and your team.
Testimonials from previous clients
The course was engaging and fun. I think you did a great job keeping the course relevant and engaging.
First Virtual Training session I have attended and thought it was very well thought out. Loved the fact you can be sent to a room with other people to discuss.
The training had to be converted into an online course in a very short space of time. The programs used and our instructor Claire did a fantastic job at creating a learning environment just as good, if not better, within a virtual classroom than in an actual classroom.