In response to the unique challenges organisations find themselves in due to Covid-19, we offer a range of 2 to 6 hour online virtual training workshops and 1 hour coaching sessions. The sessions are specifically designed to help support our clients and their teams, as they work from home or transition back into the workplace.
These coaching sessions and training workshops enable support directly into the homes of remote working staff who may be facing personal and professional challenges, and need help now. Each session is run in a collaborative online training format, led by an experienced trainer.
Bite-Size Virtual Training Programmes
Choose from our range of focused virtual training and coaching sessions to build a programme that meets the needs of your leaders and their team members:
For senior leaders and middle managers…
- Managing In a Remote Working Environment
- Virtual Communication, Constructive Conflict and Collaboration
- Decision Making And Accountability On Virtual Teams
- Leading Change In a VUCA* World
- Managing Change In a VUCA* World
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence For Managers
- Leadership Coaching Through Changing Times
* What is VUCA? *
For first line managers and team leaders…
For professionals leading virtual meetings or events…
- Chairing Virtual Meetings
- Hosting Webinars
- Business Networking In a Virtual World
- Presenting In a Virtual World
- Delivering Engaging Virtual Training
- Virtual Sales Meetings
- Sales and Business Development Through and Beyond COVID-19
For team members…
- Working Productively From Home
- Your Wellbeing Matters
- Communicating In Colour
- The Art of Communication
- Building Your Resilience
- Mindset Management
- Influencing & Persuading
- Confidently Managing Conflict
- Understanding Change In a VUCA* World
- Emotional Intelligence for Individuals
A comprehensive 4 x half-day wellbeing programme for teams.
Building The Right Virtual Training Programme For You
Blended Learning: For all virtual training programmes, we can build a blended learning programme that meets your participant training needs and availability, from ‘Bite size’ to ¾ day:
- Virtual training sessions to…
- One-to-one virtual coaching sessions and
- Facilitated virtual team meetings
Modular Learning: Build the right programme with these:
- ‘Bite Size’ modules (for up to 12 participants) or…
- ¾ day programme (for up to 8 participants) for increased depth of learning or…
- 2 to 4 ‘Bite Size’ modules if you prefer
Editable Journals: All programmes come with a participant journal in an editable PDF format, enabling participants to make personal notes and take away the tools and techniques covered within the training.
Virtual Meeting Platform: KSL’s preferred training platform is Zoom. Other virtual meeting platforms can be catered for with a small re-design fee and early facilitator access for training preparation.
Participant Zoom Briefing: Participants are provided with either a ten minute video demonstrating how to use Zoom or attend a short virtual briefing session prior to the training.
Pre and Post Learning: To align the training to real world challenges, participants are encouraged to identify workplace situations before the training so that they can relate the tools and techniques covered to solving these in the best way. They are then provided with a Participant Coaching Guide to help facilitate their application of learning after the training.
Measuring Results: Managers are also encouraged through a Manager Coaching Guide and Post Training Evaluation Form to actively support the learners learning and measure the impact of the training on their performance.
Adapting our Face-to-Face Courses: We have started to convert many of our current standard course offerings to a virtual learning format. The optimum number for our adapted half and full day meeting room based programmes is 6 to 8 to ensure each participant achieves their learning goals.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Competency Based Interviewing
- Complaint Handling
- Customer Service
- MBTI Team Building
- Minute Taking
- Performance Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Selling Skills
- Telephone Skills
Get in touch to discuss how we can best support you and your team.
Testimonials from previous clients
The course was engaging and fun. I think you did a great job keeping the course relevant and engaging.
First Virtual Training session I have attended and thought it was very well thought out. Loved the fact you can be sent to a room with other people to discuss.
The training had to be converted into an online course in a very short space of time. The programs used and our instructor Claire did a fantastic job at creating a learning environment just as good, if not better, within a virtual classroom than in an actual classroom.