Customer Service Resources
Exceptional customer service is, unfortunately, becoming increasingly rare as many companies cut costs. In addition, many are choosing to outsource more of their customer support and service operations abroad, where staff training can be limited and language barriers may also exist.
KSL’s customer service articles offer practical step by step tips to improve customer service in any company or organisation and provide guidance on how to implement a successful complaint handling procedure, to boost all-important client satisfaction ratings:
- How to Improve Customer Service
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviour
- Handling Customer Complaints
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Meeting Customer Needs
- Engaging with your Customers
- Delighting your Customers
- Empowering your Staff to Support Customers
- Developing a Customer Service Training Programme
- Customer Service Training Ideas
- Creating Customer Focused Processes
- Introduction to Mystery Shopping
- Customer Service Training Course – run for companies in the UK and mainland Europe.