SHL test guide for candidates
This self-help guide provides practical tips to prepare candidates for SHL OPQ or SHL ability tests.
Split over four pages, it is designed to help you prepare mentally and physically before any SHL assessment, providing preparation tips for the different types of SHL psychometric tests, including Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning and OPQ. The guide also includes information about the format and content of SHL tests as well as their objectives.
Summary of Contents
- Candidate guide to SHL OPQ
- Candidate guide to SHL Ability Tests
- SHL test preparation guide
- Technical support for SHL tests
The information in this guide has been prepared by KSL Training. Should you not be able to find the information you are looking for, please contact KSL Training or visit SHL Direct for further help and advice.
Contact SHL On-Demand
SHL can be contacted on the following telephone numbers:
- Main number for general enquiries: From the UK dial (020) 8335 8000, or dial +44 20 8335 8000 from outside the UK.
- SHL On-Demand Technical Support Helpdesk: From the UK dial (0870) 070 8000 or dial +44 20 7022 8999 for international support from outside the UK.
About the Author