SOVA Assessment Reports
SOVA provide a wide range of personality, motivation and reasoning ability assessments. The SOVA suite of behavioural assessments are based on the ‘Big 5 + 1’ HEXACO personality assessment model.
Each online personality questionnaire is available with customised reports to suit individual recruitment and selection needs as well as personal and organisational development. The questionnaire provides valuable insights into an individual’s key behaviours at work, as well as providing focused reports.
The following ‘add-on’ psychometric reports are available with SOVA’s personality assessments:
- Trait Profile – Useful in both recruitment and development contexts, it measures 18 behavioural traits designed to reflect 18 common competencies used within many organisations.
- Trait Report – Describes the respondent’s typical behavioural styles at work, as well as the possible business implications of these traits. This report is standard for all candidate assessments.
- Candidate Trait Report – Describes the respondent’s typical behavioural styles at work, as well as the possible business implications of these traits. This report is standard for all candidate assessments.
- Career Report – Helps individuals consider how their preferred approach to work, people and situations might impact the type of work they are most suited to. We include nine different types of approaches to work.
- Derailment Report – This report looks at 14 styles or behavioural patterns, known as ‘derailers’. These can be indicators of ‘burn-out’ of an individual, or a high potential person having become ‘de-railed’. Because of this, the report is used in a development context.
- Development Report – Intended for use by Performance Coaches, as well as Line Managers, this report is used solely in a developmental context. It provides an in-depth behavioural view of the candidate against 10 core behavioural competencies. The candidate’s level of preference in demonstrating these competencies at work are indicated on a scale of 1 to 5, with insights on how to maximise strengths and development tips. Candidates are then encouraged to complete their personal development action plan with a conversation with their manager or coach.
- Leadership Report – The Leadership model in this report provides individuals with an understanding of how their own personality preferences are related to their likely style and preferences as a leader. The SOVA Leadership model is split into four quadrants relating to eight broad competencies that work together to allow a leader to successfully deliver the outcomes needed to lead and sustain a successful organisation or team.
- Potential DNA Report – Assesses the candidate’s response across nine areas predictive of potential. The individuals key strengths and likely development needs are summarised. A profile chart indicates whether the candidate has achieved low, mid-range, or high scores for each area of potential. The rest of the report then describes the individual’s likely performance on each of the areas identified as predictors of potential success.
- Recruitment Report & Interview Guide – Helps facilitate the interview process and the gathering of key information about how the candidate is likely to behave in relation to key competencies assessed. The report is split into three sections. Section One: A snapshot of the candidate’s profile against the dimensions. Section Two: The interpretation of their profile against each of the dimensions. Section Three: Interview Questions and probes for each of the dimensions based on the candidate’s results.
- Candidate Competency Report – Provides the individual with insights on how they are likely to behave in relation to the key competencies assessed, based on their responses to the questionnaire.
- Sales Report – Provides insights into how the individual’s personality preferences will be used within their role when influencing and selling to others. The SOVA Sales Profile draws upon a blend of sales theories and evidence. The report is designed to assess the desired behaviours required at different stages of the sales cycle.
Sample SOVA Sales Report currently unavailable.
- Team Styles Report – Offers an insight into how the individual’s personality preferences are related to their likely style and approach when working in a team. The Sova Team model is split into eight different team roles across four quadrants. Within the model, the four quadrants relate to eight styles or approaches that are typically observed in teams.
- Team Composite Report – Allows the Team Reports of individuals within a team to be examined collectively. The report examines to what extent the group and individuals within it have a behavioural preference in each of eight team roles, essentially the key areas of activity that any team has to undertake to achieve its goals.
Sample Team Composite Report currently unavailable.
- Trait and Indicator Profile – Displays 18 behavioural traits broken down into a further 54 traits and grouped into three ‘clusters’ or sections. These reflect how the individual leads and works with other people, their organisation and thinking style and finally how they respond to and manage their emotions. The 18 traits have been identified as key aspects of personality that are relevant to contemporary work contexts where roles are increasingly fluid and require people to demonstrate the agility to perform through change. The report has been designed for coaches and more experienced users of psychometric assessments/development experts.
- Virtual Working Report – Provides insight into the implications of your own personal preferences on transitioning to virtual working and how to make this work for you.
SOVA Ability Assessment Reports
SOVA Reasoning tests measures the candidate’s reasoning skills based on Verbal, Logical and Numerical Reasoning. Sova reasoning scores are based on both accuracy and speed.
Although the tests are not time-limited, the time taken to make a response is recorded and taken into account in the score. The score is then compared to a norm group to give a percentile. This can be used to compare candidates and make selection decisions. Each report provides an overview of what the test measures, the candidate’s result and what this indicates, is provided.
- Verbal Reasoning Test – assesses how quickly and accurately the candidate can process novel verbal information and use it to draw the correct conclusions. This type of reasoning ability is involved in tasks that require making sense of large amounts of written information, such as interpreting written reports or documents.
- Logical Reasoning Test – assesses how quickly and accurately the candidate can process abstract information, such as identifying patterns in a sequence. This type of reasoning ability is involved in tasks that involve more abstract information or data, such as in IT programming or the sciences.
- Numerical Reasoning Test – assesses how quickly and accurately you can process novel numerical information and use this to calculate the answer to the question. This type of reasoning ability is involved in tasks that require analysis and interpretation of numerical data, such as working with graphs or budgets, or carrying out various calculations.
- SOVA Reasoning Report – Provides results of the SOVA Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Logical Reasoning Tests, relative to the comparison group. For more information about SOVA Ability Tests click here.
SOVA Motivation reports are based on the individual’s responses to the Sova Motivation Questionnaire. It provides information about how their responses suggest they are motivated by all factors in the Sova Motivation Model (Belonging, Impact, Growth and Interest) as well as what the implications may be of their highest and lowest motivators. The report also touches on the ideal environment for this individual to thrive in the workplace based on their motivation profile.
- SOVA Motivation: Manager Report – Based on their top three motivators at work, it offers practical guidance for line managers in order to motivate the individual most effectively. It offers tips on how to manage the individual to play to their core motivations and offers some indications of how these motivators could affect their relationships at work.
- SOVA Motivation: Candidate Report – This report describes the factors that are likely to affect the individual’s motivation at work. It provides a information about your key motivators, followed by how your responses suggest you are motivated by all factors in the Sova Motivation Model (Belonging, Impact, Growth and Interest)). The accuracy of this report depends on the way in which you responded to the statements, for example, what mood you were in and awareness of your own motivations.
- SOVA Motivation: Coaching Report – This is intended to facilitate a coaching session between a qualified coach and the motivation questionnaire respondent. There are 20 scales in the Sova Motivation Model. This section is neatly focused on the respondent’s top 3 motivators, what the advantages of these might be, what potential pitfalls there may be should the individual not be too aware of these, as well as some questions to help explore how the individual could use what engages them in the best way possible.
- SOVA Motivation: Practitioner Report – This is intended for qualified practitioners. The report provides information about how the individual’s responses suggest they are motivated by all factors in the Sova Motivation Model (Belonging, Impact, Growth and Interest), as well as what the implications may be of their highest and lowest motivators. The report also touches on the ideal environment for this individual to thrive in the workplace based on their motivation profile.
Buy SOVA Assessments
To check pricing for SOVA products click here.
Please contact us to buy the SOVA personality questionnaire. We accept payment by credit card via PayPal, as well as by Electronic Transfer, if you prefer.
About our Psychometric Testing Service
KSL Training offer:
- A fast turnaround online aptitude testing service to assist in the recruitment and selection process, to screen prospective candidate/s.
- Buy SOVA tests and assessments online direct from our website, via PayPal.
- Comprehensive psychometric reports and feedback.
- Full consultancy support to help you make informed recruitment decisions. We are licensed to deliver SOVA products, based in the UK.