Training Booking – Next Steps
Once we have received your signed engagement letter and completed Logistics Form, we will:
- Brief our trainer with your information. This will include your completed Logistics Form, participant list and Training Objectives Form, or our meeting notes to help brief our trainer.
- Send you participant pre-course information: and activities so that you can email out to each of the participants, at least 2 to 3 weeks before the event to help them prepare.
- Send you participant training materials:
- Either via email with a link to the PDF format training materials at least one week before the training, or…
- Courier our digitally printed training materials to the training venue at least two days before the training, marked for the attention of your named contact.
On the training day
Our trainer with arrive 30 to 60 minutes before the training to:
- Speak with your named contact
- Receive the printed participant training materials and course register
- Connect their laptop
- Prepare the training room for the participants to get the most from the day
At the end of the training, our trainer will:
- Hand you the completed course register
- Verbally share with you how the training has gone
- Clear away, or hand to you completed flip-chart work
One week after the training
We will email you:
- A written summary of the participant feedback
- Further resources and trainer recommendations to help the participants embed their learning
- An optional link to provide us with a client testimonial