Mark EyreTraining Consultant
Areas of expertise
- Management & leadership development
- Influencing & communication skills
- Performance management & behaviour frameworks
- Building effective teams
- Promoting well-being, resilience & mental health
- Change management
- Career management & transition
- Soft skills development
- Coaching, facilitation & training skills
- Fellow, CIPD in 2000
- Diploma in Coaching, The Coaching Academy, 2007
- Fellow, Royal Society for the Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA), 2014
- SHL OPQ & MQ qualified, 2001
- Insights Discovery qualified, 2004
- Psychometric testing levels A and B
- REHIS Advanced Diploma in Food Hygiene, 1992
Mark Eyre, Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (Chartered FCIPD), is an accomplished consultant, with extensive organisational, training, HR and coaching experience gained over more than thirty years. His experience spans the private, public and third sectors.
Mark specialises in management and leadership development, building great teams, influencing, enhancing customer service and employee wellbeing. This includes substantial experience of designing and launching new performance management and development approaches, and behaviour frameworks.
Based near Stirling, Scotland, Mark has worked closely with a range of clients where participants have varied from shop floor to boardroom, staff to executive, unionised and non-unionised, and across many specialist groups. These include operations, customer facing, finance, IT, Marketing and HR.
Mark’s training style provides a balance of support and challenge to enable people to build their confidence, change their behaviours and achieve great results.