Iain FrancisSenior Training Consultant
Areas of expertise
- Leadership and Performance Management
- Change Management
- Customer Service and Written Complaint Handling Skills
- Facilitation and Meetings Skills
- Report Writing and Minute Taking
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Train the Trainer
- Coaching Skills
- Communication, Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- Business Improvement Techniques (Lean Methodology)
- Associate CIPD (Licentiate Member)
- Cert Ed
- NVQ Level 4 Learning & Development
- Dip. RSA Training and Development
- Lifo® Method Behavioural Styles UK Master Trainer
- Licensed Stonebow Tutor: Group Training Certificate (Train the Trainer)
- City & Guilds TAQA
- Business Improvement Techniques Assessor Test in Lean Techniques
Iain Francis is a highly experienced Gloucestershire based trainer and facilitator, who works nationally and internationally. Iain has acquired a strong reputation for soft skills training. He’s also a trainer and assessor of NVQ’s in Learning and Development and the ILM Leadership and Management Level 5 and Team Leading Awards.
Iain operates across sectors including Manufacturing, Transport (Rail and Road), Utilities (Water), Hospitality, Financial Services, Housing and Local Government. He’s a qualified Trainer, a UK Lifo® Method Master Trainer, a Stonebow Licensed Tutor for the Group Training Certificate (GTC) and head of a City and Guilds Approved Centre for Learning and Development.
Iain utilises a range of different models to underpin many of his interventions including The Lifo® Method and the JCA Emotional Intelligence Development Programme.
Iain has developed an in-depth understanding of what makes people tick and how they best learn.
One of the best trainers I’ve had in 15 years at the City Council. Book him more often!