Page last updated: 15th March 2018; 15:34p.m. GMT
KSL Training is a dynamic and highly successful UK training company, with a rapidly growing client base, which includes some of the UK’s most well known companies.
Training Account Manager
Commencing March 2018, we are recruiting for a Training Account Manager, to be based at our smart Kingfisher Court, Newbury offices (RG14 5SJ). This new role will focus on recommending our clients the best training solution, whilst maintaining consistent high levels of customer service to ensure our continued long term business growth.
Part-time or full-time applicants will be considered and salary is negotiable. You will be working in a small friendly team, part of a family run business, which values and rewards hard work and loyalty.
Principal Job Tasks and Accountabilities
Client Training Solutions
Training Bookings Management
Required Skills and Approach
As a training professional, you will be seeking the opportunity to make your mark in a small, well established, growing training business that takes pride in the service and client solutions they provide. You will be:
- Service orientated with the ability to build strong client relationships over the telephone and face to face confidently
- Solution focused, offering quality training solutions that achieve clients needs and overcome obstacles and problems, to achieve results
- Highly organised and efficient; able to prioritise to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Quality orientated, with strong attention to detail in verbal and written communication
- PC proficient and familiar with Windows 10 operating system and Microsoft Office packages. In particular, Word (intermediate), Excel (basic), PowerPoint (intermediate) and Outlook
- Collaborative, taking on tasks to support the team of trainers and directors, whilst comfortable working independently
- Resilient and adaptive to change, as well as able to overcome challenges and set backs
- Based within easy commutable distance of Newbury, Berkshire
- Able to work minimum of 3 full days per week, Monday to Friday
Please only apply via email to email@example.com, with a covering letter outlining:
- How you meet our requirements
- What you are looking for in the work you do
- Why you would like to work with us
Please also attach your current CV or Personal Profile. In addition, don’t forget to include a link to your LinkedIn profile, if you have one.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 23rd March 2018. Applicants must be UK residents.