KSL Training is a dynamic and highly successful UK training company, with a rapidly growing client base, which includes some of the UK’s most well-known companies.
A family run business, KSL has built an excellent industry reputation for delivering high quality training and team building events. Consequently, we achieve high levels of client satisfaction, leading to repeat business.
Due to an exciting period of business growth, we recently moved into a larger office, at Kingfisher Court, Hambridge Road, Newbury. As a result, we are looking to hire an exceptional Customer Service Advisor. Full time or job share applicants considered. The working hours will be Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m (7½ hours per day).
Hence, if you looking for full-time or part-time customer service jobs in Newbury, look no further!
Customer Service Advisor – Job Role
To provide professional customer telephone and email support to prospective, new and existing clients. In addition, the role will also entail coordinating training course bookings and administration of our psychometric testing service.
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Telephone calls
- Answer general enquiries
- Pre-qualify enquiries for follow up call
- Field sales/marketing calls
- Liaise with trainer/s
- Customer enquiries
- Respond to written and telephone enquiries for standard courses
- Refer bespoke training enquiries to the Training Director
- In addition, follow up web site leads
- Manage training bookings
- Co-ordinate training dates between client and trainer
- Complete course bookings (engagement, T&Cs, invoice)
- Send training resources to trainer (trainer booking form, materials)
- Produce and send out pre-course questionnaires and participant joining instructions
- Also, arrange printing of training materials
- Customer booking follow-up
Essential Skills & Competencies:
In order to fulfil our customer service advisor role, prior customer service experience in a small to medium size business is essential. Above all, we are looking for someone with the confidence and ability to build strong client relationships over the telephone.
In summary, applicants must be:
- Passionate about training, self-motivated and driven
- Highly organised, able to prioritise to complete tasks on time
- Quality focused, with strong attention to detail in verbal and written communication
- Computer literate and familiar with the Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Collaborative, taking on tasks to support the team of trainers and directors whilst comfortable working on their own at times
Customer Service Advisor – How to Apply
If you have the necessary experience, passion and skill to join our friendly Newbury-based team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a covering letter, explaining how and why you fit the job requirements.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.