KSL Training is a dynamic and highly successful UK training company, with a rapidly growing client base, which includes some of the UK’s most well known companies.
Here at KSL, we work in a highly collaborative way, putting quality, integrity and client satisfaction first. Training associates and MBTI consultants who work for us enjoy this way of working and value the development of long term business relationships.
Each of our associate trainers is professionally qualified. Indeed, we handpick them for their experience, professionalism and dynamism, as well as their ability to engage with a wide audience.
In return, we believe in rewarding excellence with good rates of remuneration. Please note that we don’t offer any form of ’employment’ to our associate trainers. As a result, they simply receive remuneration for delivering specific training assignments on our behalf, across the UK.
We offer no guarantees regarding the volume of work a training associate will receive. However, we have many trainers who receive regular assignments from KSL Training, including some projects in mainland Europe.
Opportunities for MBTI Consultants
Commencing April 2018, we are urgently seeking MBTI consultants to deliver Myers Briggs workshops across the UK. Applicants need demonstrable experience of using MBTI, as well as holding a valid MBTI license. Applications open to UK residents only.
Requirements to Join Our Team
Below is a list of just some of the qualities, background and experience we look for in our trainers. Please take time to read this list and only apply if your background and qualifications are a good match to those listed here:
General requirements, background & experience
- Senior L&D Practitioner
- CIPD qualified
- UK based
- A minimum of 2 years as an independent training consultant, delivering a broad range of communication, leadership and management programmes
Qualities we look for in our trainers
- Engages well and adapts communication style to audience levels and areas of expertise
- Collaborates with clients and colleagues to achieve collective goals
- Demonstrates integrity in all business decisions
- Designs and delivers highly interactive training programmes that achieve client business and participant learning goals.
- Highly facilitative style of training delivery
- Strong coaching skills
- Organised and punctual
- Delivers consistent, high quality results
- Licensed practitioner in behavioural or psychometric tools e.g. MBTI, Belbin Team Roles or EI consultant
- Previous experience of management of training/L&D/OD/HR function
- Experience of other business areas especially operational/customer service areas.
- Management of people or customer service operation
Other qualifications and experience
In addition, one or more of the following professional skills, qualifications and experience would be considered beneficial and viewed positively:
How to Apply
Due to our current high volume of time-critical project work, we ask that prospective trainers their CV and also include a link to their LinkedIn profile (if applicable). We apologise for any delays in replying to your correspondence.
PLEASE DO NOT TELEPHONE OUR OFFICE. ALL CORRESPONDENCE MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING.
We are placing a temporary hold on signing up new training associates, until July 2018.