Part time Training Administrator (Maternity cover)
KSL Training is a dynamic and highly successful UK training and assessment company, with a rapidly growing small to large client base across the private, public and voluntary sectors. We provide online psychometric testing services and deliver a wide range of leadership, communication skills and team building programmes for our clients, predominantly in the UK and mainland Europe.
Due to planned maternity leave, we are looking for a service orientated Training Administrator with exemplary levels of attention to detail combined with great organisational skills.
In this role, you’ll be joining our small, friendly and highly professional team on a virtual basis. You’ll be providing our clients and trainers with a highly effective administration service for all of our training course materials and event logistics to ensure their course booking is highly successful.
- Trainer bookings management: Provide our clients and trainers with the confirmed booking details, logistics and KSL training resources for booked training courses and coaching sessions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Client feedback and booking follow up: Provide clients with the summarised participant feedback and post training resources to ensure continuity of client satisfaction.
- Occasional duties: In response to business and client needs, occasional duties may include producing certificates, requesting client documents, branding training materials, administering psychometric tests.
For further information, take a look at the detailed job description below.
Requirements for success:
Ideally, you will have:
- undertaken a previous training administration role
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- accurate and strong attention to detail in your work
- strong digital skills particularly using Microsoft Office tools 365, chat, Teams, Word, PowerPoint
- agility to learn new information and adapt to changing requirements
- honesty, integrity and reliability
- supported colleagues to achieve team goals
- an interest in working in a small, fast growing family owned training business
- comfortable periodic travel to Newbury, Berkshire
In return for this temporary role, you’ll be rewarded with:
- £10,000 to £15,000 per year equivalent subject to level of experience
- flexible working practices
- a friendly, supportive, progressive working environment
- the potential for a permanent role with paid annual and well-being leave
Download full job description (PDF):
How to apply:
- Please send your full CV with a covering email stating why you feel you would be suitable for this role and your preferred working hours by Friday, 10th September 2021. Use the “Apply now” button below to make your application.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE