Funding for training in Leeds region
KSL Training is now registered as a training provider with the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership Skills Service. The LEP Skills Service supports small and medium-sized businesses based in Yorkshire to grow, with funding for skills training.
Eligible small and medium sized businesses can now obtain LEP funding assistance for KSL Training’s wide range of in-house training courses.
As a result, grants of between £500 and £50,000 are available from the LEP to contribute towards the cost of training.
SME companies that fall within scope of the funding must be based in the Leeds City Region of Yorkshire. This includes Craven, Harrogate, York, Bradford, Leeds, Selby, Calderdale, Kirklees, as well as Wakefield and Barnsley.
In addition, to be eligible for LEP funding the business must also:
- Employ fewer than 250 people and have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million.
- Be able to contribute at least 50% of the cost of the training.
- Be in one of the LEP Skills Service priority sectors. These include creative and digital, finance and business, hospitality and tourism, low carbon and construction, manufacturing and engineering, transport and logistics and medical technology.
To apply, please complete the online form at www.the-lep.com/skillsservice or contact the LEP by email at email@example.com. Alternatively, the LEP can be reached by telephone on +44 (0)113 386 1910.
Each application is individually assessed by the LEP Skills Service and funding for up to 50% of the cost of the training may be offered, although approval is not guaranteed.
Why Choose KSL Training?
We’re a fast growing, established training provider with an excellent reputation, offering:
- A wide choice of training courses, to up-skill your workforce, including customer service, complaint handling, telephone skills and sales training.
- Bespoke training, designed to meet the needs of your West Yorkshire business.
- Experienced Yorkshire-based trainers.
- Cost effective solutions with half-day and one-day training courses available.
So, why not chat to us about this funding for training opportunity? Call us on (01635) 890450 or complete our contact form for more information.
Testimonials from previous attendees
One of the best trainers I’ve had in 15 years at the City Council. Book him more often!
Of the 2 or 3 stress management courses I’ve attended whilst working at ECC, this was far and away the most useful and appropriate.
Alison was fantastic. Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the content of the course.
Really engaging and fun – exactly what you want from a course on creativity.