Funding for training in Leeds region
KSL Training is now registered as a training provider with the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership Skills Service. The LEP Skills Service supports small and medium-sized businesses based in Yorkshire to grow, with funding for skills training.
Eligible small and medium sized businesses can now obtain LEP funding assistance for KSL Training’s wide range of in-house training courses.
As a result, grants of between £500 and £50,000 are available from the LEP to contribute towards the cost of training.
SME companies that fall within scope of the funding must be based in the Leeds City Region of Yorkshire. This includes Craven, Harrogate, York, Bradford, Leeds, Selby, Calderdale, Kirklees, as well as Wakefield and Barnsley.
In addition, to be eligible for LEP funding the business must also:
- Employ fewer than 250 people and have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million.
- Be able to contribute at least 50% of the cost of the training.
- Be in one of the LEP Skills Service priority sectors. These include creative and digital, finance and business, hospitality and tourism, low carbon and construction, manufacturing and engineering, transport and logistics and medical technology.
To apply, please complete the online form at www.the-lep.com/skillsservice or contact the LEP by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, the LEP can be reached by telephone on +44 (0)113 386 1910.
Each application is individually assessed by the LEP Skills Service and funding for up to 50% of the cost of the training may be offered, although approval is not guaranteed.
Why Choose KSL Training?
We’re a fast growing, established training provider with an excellent reputation, offering:
- A wide choice of training courses, to up-skill your workforce, including customer service, complaint handling, telephone skills and sales training.
- Bespoke training, designed to meet the needs of your West Yorkshire business.
- Experienced Yorkshire-based trainers.
- Cost effective solutions with half-day and one-day training courses available.
So, why not chat to us about this funding for training opportunity? Call us on (01635) 890450 or complete our contact form for more information.
Testimonials from previous attendees
The group were very complimentary of the [time management] course and in particular Sandra who as usual seems to have done a great job in the delivery and discussion of the course.
The enthusiasm and professionalism of Chris has been fantastic. The exercises thought provoking.
Really useful in terms of suggestions on how to improve my time management, as well as helping evaluate what I currently do.
Pat was brilliant with the team and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him. In fact, I thought the session was so good that I would like you to send me details of other courses that Pat facilitates as I’d like to consider another course in the near future for the group. I cannot speak highly enough of Pat and I am really pleased that we chose KSL to perform this training.