Lee DeaconSenior Training Consultant
Areas of expertise
- Management development
- Communication styles
- Career coaching and outplacement support
- Conflict resolution
- Executive coaching
- Performance management
- Psychometrics profiling
- Recruitment & selection interviewing
- Strategic planning
- NVQ Level 4 Training and Development (CIPD – Licentiate Member)
- Trainer Performance Monitoring Assessment – Level 4
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Practitioner
- Insights Discovery Practitioner
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Business Practitioner – British Board of NLP
- TetraMap Facilitator
- Behavior Styles Questionnaire Facilitator
- Solutions Focus Practitioner
- Aset Level 2 – Team Development (and facilitator qualified)
- Certificate in Personal Life Coaching
Lee Deacon, Licentiate CIPD member is a business and qualified management training consultant and coach, based near Northampton. His background originates from 20 years experience in the finance sector holding a variety of development and management roles.
Lee has spent thirteen years in training and development of which three years has been working as an independent consultant, trainer and coach. He is passionate about transferring learning through experiential practice from the training environment to the workplace maximising return on investment and aligning new expected behaviours to ever changing cultures, business outcomes and markets.
He has worked with a range of different clients from both public and private sectors including IT, scientific, healthcare travel, cosmetics and aeronautics. His clients include Microsoft (Global Group), Intrepid, BAE Systems, British Standards Institute, Siemens, TUI (First Choice & Thomson), Thomas Cook, Avon Cosmetics, Electrolux, Unipath / IMI, Northampton NHS Trust and One Housing Association.
Lee is passionate about transferring learning through experiential practice from the training environment to the workplace.
I would especially like to thank Lee who was AMAZING, he put everyone at ease, and they all participated and enjoyed the [telephone skills] course.