Learn the art of effective sales negotiation.
Two-days of practical sales negotiations training with lots of valuable tips, tools and techniques for effective negotiation and objection handling.
For experienced sales people who want to improve their negotiation skills and operate at a senior level in their client organisations. This sales negotiation skills course is for businesses and individuals who want to learn to negotiate effectively and maintain a strong ongoing relationship with the other party.
To enable participants to negotiate constructively with customers and to carry out a negotiation that creates a ‘win-win’ outcome for all parties.
The training builds on participants’ existing negotiation skills and gives them additional tools and techniques to take their skills to the next level. The course also develops the mindset of a successful negotiator.
By the end of the two-day sales negotiations training course, delegates will have:
- Learnt how negotiation fits into the sales/purchase process and how to handle the price objection effectively, to either remove the need to negotiate, or to create a more advantageous foundation from which to negotiate.
- Understood different styles of negotiation and how they can negotiate constructively with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Applied the principles of effective negotiation and the five stages within their practise negotiation conversations.
- Clearly identified their objectives, entry and exit points and tradeables within a negotiation discussion that they may have with a customer.
- Enhanced their communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain rapport and achieve a win-win outcome through negotiation.
- Practised tested negotiation strategies
- Understood the principles of effective negotiation, including the five stages of negotiating.
- Planning and preparing for a negotiation – setting objectives, entry and exit points and establishing tradeables.
- Applying effective communication skills in negotiation – listening, questioning and body language.
- Understanding the client/sourcing/purchasing perspective.
- Conducting negotiation discussions.
- Coming to agreement.
- Negotiation strategies and tactics.
- The mindset of a successful negotiator.
This course will be delivered in a highly engaging and interactive way, focused on the specific needs of the participants and the organisation.
- The trainer will introduce the negotiations process and the underlying skills and techniques
- There will be lots of individual and small group exercises to practise negotiation skills and techniques
- Each participant will have the opportunity to practise at least two negotiations with another party
The sales negotiation training will be supported with:
- An optional participant pre-course questionnaire and/or pre-course reading
- A colour printed workbook with tips, techniques and space for personal notes
© KSL Consulting Ltd. DO NOT COPY content from this page. Plagiarism will result in prosecution.
Enjoyed the informal but focused nature of the training.
Name withheld – NHS Procurement
Very helpful and enjoyable.
Name withheld – NHS Procurement
More customer reviews
To request a quote or make a booking, please complete the form below.
Note: Form fields with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Please complete them in order to submit the form.
This sales negotiation training course is run “in-house” at your business premises, anywhere in the UK, or at a venue of your choice.
Contact us for pricing or to discuss your needs.
Flexible to suit client needs.
In-House Training Locations
We can deliver sales and negotiation courses to companies across the UK, including the following areas:
- London and the South East
- Norwich and East Anglia
- Leeds and Bradford
- Oxford and Swindon
- Manchester and the North West
- Southampton and Bournemouth
- Birmingham and the Midlands
- Cardiff and South Wales
- Exeter and the South West
- Glasgow and Edinburgh, Scotland