Training and Assessment Administrator
KSL Training is a dynamic and highly successful UK training and assessment company, with a rapidly growing small to large client base across the private, public and voluntary sectors.
We provide on-line psychometric testing services and deliver a wide range of customer service, team building and leadership training programmes for our clients in the UK and mainland Europe.
Due to our sustained growth, we are now looking for a service orientated training and assessment administrator with exemplary levels of attention to detail combined with great organisational skills.
About the Role
In this new role, you’ll be joining our small, friendly and highly professional team at our offices in Kingfisher Court, Newbury, RG14 5SJ. You’ll be providing our clients and trainers with a highly effective administration service. This will include all of our training course materials and event logistics, as well as the administration of our on-line psychometric testing service.
- Trainer bookings management:
Provide our trainers with the client booking details, logistics and KSL training resources for booked training events in an accurate and timely manner.
- Client feedback & booking follow up:
Provide participant feedback and post training resources to ensure continuity of client support and future bookings.
- Psychometric testing service:
Administer client orders for psychometric tests and questionnaires within the agreed timescales.
- Occasional duties:
In response to client needs, business peaks, team member coverage and personal development, occasional duties may include producing written responses to prospective and current clients and speaking with clients over the telephone.
Ideally, you will have:
- Undertaken a previous administration role in a small office based team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Accurate and strong attention to detail in your work
- Good computer skills in using Microsoft Office using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Agility to learn new information and adapt to changing requirements
- Honesty, integrity and reliability
- Supported colleagues to achieve team goals
- An interest in working in a small, fast growing family owned training business
- An easy commute to Newbury
How to Apply
Please send your full CV with a covering email to email@example.com stating why you feel you would be suitable for this role and your preferred working hours, by Tuesday, 30th April 2019 at the latest. We look forward to hearing from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. UK RESIDENTS ONLY