Jacqueline HarrisSenior Training Consultant
Areas of expertise
- Sales training and coaching – all areas including Selling with NLP
- Executive coaching
- Leadership and management
- Consultancy skills
- Diversity and inclusion
- High impact communication and relationship building skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Presentation, pitching and public speaking skills
- NLP Business and Master Practitioner
- Accredited Professional Executive Coach (APEC) – Association for Coaching
- Associate member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Banking Diploma – Associate of the Chartered Institute of Banking (ACIB)
- Accredited Salesperson’s Secret Code Coach and Facilitator
- Accredited Leader’s Secret Code Coach and Facilitator
Jacqueline Harris, Associate CIPD, is a world-class trainer, facilitator and coach based in Reading. She has a wealth of business, sales, negotiations, management, customer service and key account experience from an initial sixteen-year career in banking, holding a variety of management positions with responsibilities including people, sales, service delivery and operations.
Since 1998 Jacqueline has worked as a consultant, coach and trainer helping her clients, both organisations and individuals to maximise their potential and to achieve results beyond their dreams.
Jacqueline’s mission is to design & deliver best in class coaching, development & training programmes to senior leaders & management that achieve the results needed and support individuals & teams in a meaningful way. She believes in empowering individuals & organisations to achieve their goals and that the best way to grow a business is by maximising the potential of its people.
Jacqueline has designed and delivered a diverse range of bespoke business and communication training and coaching programmes for KSL Training, receiving outstanding feedback from participants and clients.
Jacqueline translates objectives into practical action plans, uncovering and releasing potential and inspiring teams and individuals to take action.
Enjoyed the [sales] training. Jacqueline’s manner was excellent, very easy to listen to, plenty of time for absorbing information, but fast enough paces to keep me on my toes!